Cloud and On-Premise versions available
The Cloud version (sometimes referred to as ASP or SaaS) has become very popular with its flexibility, low start-up costs, and reduced hardware requirements.
- Log in from any PC with Internet Explorer
- No Contracts
- 30-day Cancellation Policy
- Lower Cost to Get Started
- Updates and New Versions Installed Automatically – No IT Specialist needed
- Daily Backups
- Unlimited Support Included
The On-Premise version is a great option for businesses that would like more control over their data or do not want to pay ongoing monthly fees. Companies that choose this option store their data on their own server, run their own data backups, and generally have an IT technician on staff.
- Software housed locally on your own server/hardware
- No monthly fees
- Annual Maintenance/Support Contract
- Updates are included with Maintenance Contract
- Discounted rates available for new Versions of software
- Offline Accessibility